Invoice and Payment Portal
Watch our Enrollment and Navigation Training Video
At Equifax, keeping your data safe is our number one priority. Our billing and invoicing options give you secure, self-service access to your own accounts with real-time balance and transaction information, so you can view and download billing and invoice data when it’s most convenient. You will also be able to make payments and/or set-up autopay.
NOTICE: the iReceivables Portal will be unavailable on Saturday from 8am-1pm EDT for maintenance activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
iReceivables gives you self-service access to your own accounts’ invoice PDF's and invoice details with real-time balance and transaction information. iReceivables also improves overall client satisfaction and streamlines efficiency.
By allowing you to view invoice details and download a CSV file directly and securely, you can monitor your own invoice transactions when and how you want.
If you forget your password, you can request a new password by clicking the “Customer Login Assistance” link on the iReceivables login page. Your new password instructions will be sent by email to the email address provided during self registration and will expire in 4 hours. The email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org; you may need to check your spam folder.
Equifax requires the use of complex passwords to keep your data secure and prevent unwanted access to your information. Please review the iReceivables user guide to find additional information regarding our complex password requirements.
Equifax takes great precautions to safeguard your personal information and online financial transactions.
Measures that we take include:
- Password and security protection: You will be asked to log in to the secure section of our website with a password that you create. We also authenticate you through several methods.
- Electronic encryption: Your account and financial information are stored in a secure encryption environment. All online transactions are handled from a secure server and encrypted for transmission.
- Limited access and procedural safeguards: Access to all customer account information is restricted solely to the account holder who has registered and provided a username and password.
You can make payments in the iReceivables portal. We accept both ACH and credit card payments. Please refer to the User Guide for further instructions. You can also choose to enroll in Autopay, once you have made at least 1 payment in the iReceivables portal.
After 3 unsuccessful login attempts, your account will be locked. Please contact us for assistance with unlocking your account. You can find our contact information in the Customer Assistance Section on the bottom of page 2 of your invoice.
If you have multiple accounts across Equifax entities, the timing of account migrations could vary. The Billtrust portal will remain available as a convenience to view all of your invoices in a single location until migrations are complete. (The only exception to this is large csv detail files, which cannot be downloaded in Billtrust)
For Google Chrome users,
- At the top right of your browser screen, click the three dots
- Choose Settings and click on the Security and Privacy
- Select Clear browsing data
- Check all the buttons to clear the browsing data under Basic and Advanced tabs (Browsing history, Download history, Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files, etc.)
- Be sure to select "All Time" from the Time Range dropdown list
- Click the "Clear data" button